RPM builds of modem-manager

Good day folks,

As I've ditched Ubuntu for Fedora 15 on my laptop, a not entirely
unexpected question came up -- are there regular RPM builds of
the modem-manager master out there?

I've switched to an external ZTE USB 3G stick, and it does 3G fine,
but I still have hopes for 3G funcitonality on the internal Sierra
Wireless MC8781.. (the same SIM has 3G working in one modem, and only
2G on another).

--
regards,
  Samium Gromoff