Re: networkmanager-0.8.2 keyfile syslog spam

On 14.01.2011 19:44, Dan Williams wrote:
> First thought is an sqlite database of connection timestamps for system
> connections so that we don't have to write them out, but some places
> don't have/want sqlite and thus a more generic solution is a better one.

Given the size and the ubiquity of sqlite, I'd say it is a safe choice.
Even aptitude (a dpkg/apt frontend) uses sqlite in Debian and with a default
gnome installation sqlite is guaranteed to be installed.

Where do you think would sqlite be a problem?

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?