Re: networkmanager-0.8.2 keyfile syslog spam

Hi

Must've had a braincrash when writing the original message re details on
specs. Running networkmanager-0.8.2 on Gentoo.

Gentoo doesn't seem to provide NetworkManager.conf, instead we have
nm-system-settings.conf. Contents of this file doesn't seem to enable
debugging at all:

[main]
plugins=ifnet,keyfile

[ifnet]
managed=true
auto_refresh=false

I don't think debug output should be enabled as default..
Either way, would this work:

[logging]
level=WARN

--