Re: Network Manager reason codes

On Thu, 2011-02-10 at 21:10 +0000, mike cloaked wrote:

> That is of course fine - but there are use cases where the two APs are
> both in one's own home - and both have the same ssid.... and that
> presents a problem - at least for me.

Ok it is time to admit ignorance. I don't understand the scenario
described above. What are the implications of having 2 APs in your house
(meaning I assume that they have thew same wireless passed) but
different bssids (presumably different Mac addresses for the AP cards).
How would you specify using NM one AP over the other. Wouldn't only one
connection entry show up on the NM access point list?
Murder is always a mistake -- one should never do anything one cannot
talk about after dinner. -- Oscar Wilde, "The Picture of Dorian Gray"