Significant problems related to password prompt on 0.9.2

Hello,

As I got lost with existing bug reports in Bugzilla and downstream BTSes, I tried to summarize current problems I'm aware of with 0.9.2, all related to WiFi password prompts, and I believe that are relatively significant:
http://www.held.org.il/blog/2011/12/network-manager-0-9-2-wpa-password-issues/

I posted it hoping it'll help understanding/resolving those bugs.

(Note that I didn't test latest git snapshot, possibly these bugs are already resolved there.)

I'll try to keep my post up-to-date if new info arrives.

10x

Oren