Gnome 3 - wireless connection info

In Gnome 2 I would right click on the NM icon to get connection info. In Gnome 3 both left and right are giving me the list of connections.

And clicking on the current connection does not produce anything.

I am wireless at my son's appt. Well actually in the appt benieght him and I am dropping packets. So I wanted to see my connection info, but can't find it :(

BTW, There are so many wireless networks here that I was not finding his in the list, even though it was the closest AP to me! I had to hand enter his SSID. Something does not seem to be right on either the scanning or the listing...