Bug in autoconnect?

Hello,

I'm playing with NetworkManager 0.80, specifically the (new) autoconnect feature.

I've found that if autoconnect is set to true on a Connection, the backend runs GetSettings() on all of the Connections that have autoconnect set and brings them up. This appears correct.

However, if I call DeactivateConnection() on one of these, it gets brought down and then right back up.

Is that the intended behaviour? To me, autoconnect indicates that it's to be automatically connected unless I tell it otherwise, which is what deactivateConnection() would logically do.

Is the correct way to change the autoconnect variable of the connection, emit Updated(), and then call DeactivateConnection()?

Thanks,
--Pat