Re: Re-scanning for available devices/connections after failure

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 03:38, Jirka Klimes <jklimes redhat com> wrote:
> On Friday 02 of July 2010 22:01:53 Daenyth Blank wrote:
>> I have the logs from another machine that had a similar issue today.
>>
>> http://gist.github.com/461838
>>

> Could you grab some debugging information as described here to find out what's
> going on:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManager/Debugging
>
> under the "Debugging NetworkManager 0.8.x 3G connections" section.
> The modem-manager logs can tell more.
>
> Also, what NM and MM versions, do you use?
>
> Jirka

I can try to get the debug info, but it's difficult to reproduce. I
think it's related to weak signal strength, because we haven't seen
that same issue here at our office, only some field deployments in
production.

We're using the latest version in ubuntu karmic:

modemmanager 0.2.git.20091014t233208.16
network-manager 0.8~a~git.20091013t193206.