Re: net manager wireless disabled

Thanks again Tony

There is a kill hardware on/off switch for wireless on my machine which
I never noticed before. I have turned wireless on but still not working.
Strangely Ubuntu 9.04 was unaffected by this hardware switch. Wireless
worked out-of-the-box for 9.04! Why is there a wireless kill switch
anyhow? Seem odd that of all the chipsets on a motherboard wireless
would have its own user-accessible kill switch.