RE: [Fwd: update to service providers list for meteor.ie]

Marc Herbert a écrit :

>> For me right now isp.mymeteor.ie and data.mymeteor.ie work exactly the
>> same. But many months ago, before data.mymeteor.ie even existed, I had
>> to repeatedly ask support to enable isp.mymeteor.ie for my account,
>> whereas "data" worked out of the box. I have read in several (NON
>> authoritative) forums that isp.mymeteor.ie is being phased out.
>>

>> I would just go with data.mymeteor.ie and forget isp.mymeteor.ie

Agreed.

Official word from meteor follows -

"data.mymeteor.ie is the preferred APN for handsets (devices using SIMs provisioned for voice and data services). You can consider isp deprecated (isp provided a public IP back in the day when a lot of services didn’t work with NAT).

Our mobile broadband devices/SIMs use broadband.mymeteor.ie."

--
CN