Re: [Fwd: update to service providers list for meteor.ie]

Conor Nolan a écrit :
> That's only correct for the Broadband-to-go product.  isp.mymeteor.ie and
> data.mymeteor.ie are still correct for tethered operation using other data
> bundles.

According to my experience+some forum browsing "data.mymeteor.ie" is the
new way to go. Unlike the old "isp.mymeteor.ie" it does NOT require
asking the customer service for some special provisioning for your
account; it just works out of the box for any type of (non-"broadband"?)
subscriber. And this APN was preset on a phone I just bought at a Meteor shop.

I tested both isp.mymeteor.ie and data.mymeteor.ie a few days ago and
the "username" and "password" were ignored for both APNs, as they always
have been.

Cheers,

Marc