Network Manager changes between Ubuntu 9.04 and 9.10.

I have some code based off the script from http://osdir.com/ml/networkmanager-list/2009-07/msg00035.html that is used to add a system level connection to the configuration on a machine. It worked great on Ubuntu 9.04. However, in Ubuntu 9.10, I am getting the error :

org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod: Method "AddConnection" with signature "a{sa{ss}}" on interface "org.freedesktop.NetworkManagerSettings.System" doesn't exist.

This error comes out of the script from the URL above. The same script still works perfectly on Ubuntu 9.04. Any hints on what changed?

Thanks!