Problem of associated pre-suspend AP showing up in NM's AP list after resume has returned in 2.6.30-rc4

I'm using a self-compiled kernel version 2.6.30-rc4 on an intel 5300 wifi card with the iwlagn driver built-in. I was eager to see if the problem mentioned in the subject is really solved. And indeed it was all working fine in 2.6.30-rc1 until 2.6.30-rc3. After installing 2.6.30-rc4, though, the problem has returned. I'm using wireless LAN at home and at work and when arriving at work I can still see my home AP in the list (besides the new APs at work), and even worse, NM tries to associate to it. Same thing happens when leaving work and going home.

I think, this problem is old and well-known but it was solved and now has apparently reappeared. I compared the relevant files in the kernel source of 2.6.30-rc4 with the patch that is shown here: http://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=123439060131140&w=2 , but they are all as they are supposed to be.

Interestingly, when doing an "iwlist wlan0 scan", the old AP is NOT found.

Any suggestions?