Migrating connections/keys/passwords between various front-ends

Hi.

My understanding is that there are (at least) three applets that run as
a front-end for network manager.  I stongly prefer the Gnome "nm-applet"
versus "knetworkmanager" as it seems more sync'd with network-manager,
and have been using it in KDE without problems.

However, in bleeding-edge Kubuntu, KDE seems to have broken
compatibility with nm-applet forcing me to use the new plasma-based
"Network Management" widget.

Is there any non-manual way to migrate my 20-30 wireless
connections/keys and 20-30 VPN connections/passwords to this new KDE
widget?

If this isn't the place to ask, can anyone point me in the right
direction?

Regards,
Tom Sutherland