Re: Sugar + OLPC mesh network selection logic
- From: Chris Ball <cjb laptop org>
- To: Gary C Martin <gary garycmartin com>
- Cc: bens alum mit edu, sugar-devel <sugar-devel lists sugarlabs org>, networkmanager-list <networkmanager-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Sugar + OLPC mesh network selection logic
- Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 21:11:52 -0400
>>> But, auto attach to any old public AP with no prior user selection?
>>> That's just asking for trouble...
>> What trouble is that asking for?
> A very fair question:
I think that Sugar should prioritize what its user might want over
what the potential wishes of a potential authority figure might be.
I don't think I've ever been in a situation where connecting to an
open access point would have displeased me, when it was the only
Chris Ball <cjb laptop org>
] [Thread Prev