Re: Sugar + OLPC mesh network selection logic

Hi Gary,

   >>> But, auto attach to any old public AP with no prior user selection?
   >>> That's just asking for trouble...
   >> What trouble is that asking for?
   > A very fair question:

I think that Sugar should prioritize what its user might want over
what the potential wishes of a potential authority figure might be.

I don't think I've ever been in a situation where connecting to an
open access point would have displeased me, when it was the only
connectivity available.

- Chris.
Chris Ball   <cjb laptop org>