Re: network-manager-n2n

On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 12:23 -0400, Ryan Shea wrote:
> Excellent, thanks David.  I did all my search/replace and found where
> the argv options were sent to vpnc, so once I figure out how to take
> the parameters I gathered through the gui dialog, and figure out how
> the code ties into the glade form boxes I created, I should be able to
> slap those in, compile and test.

You don't even need to do that, do you? You can put the configuration in
with gconf-editor, and worry about the GUI configuration later :)

> Is network-manager-openconnect something that has been accepted
> upstream?  There are certainly plenty of folks using AnyConnect and it
> would make a lot of sense to have this packaged up and available to
> everyone.

Yes. The openconnect and NetworkManager-openconnect packages have been
in Fedora for a while now.

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation