Re: network-manager-n2n

On Wed, 2009-06-03 at 22:37 -0400, Ryan Shea wrote:
> Unfortunately I know next to nothing about C programming.  I figured I
> may as well take a stab at mocking up a glade properties dialog and
> see if I can just do a whole mess of renaming vpnc to n2n and beat up
> on the code until it compiles.

That approach worked fine for creating network-manager-openconnect,
certainly. You don't have to care much about how it integrates with
NetworkManager and DBus; just worry about your own options in GConf (and
you can do those manually with gconf-editor to start with, rather than
having to get the settings bit working.)

David Woodhouse intel com                              Intel Corporation