Re: Network Manager does not find system wide connections

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 6:38 PM, Hadmut Danisch <hadmut danisch de> wrote:
John Mahoney wrote:

> This is not a Ubuntu mailing-list.

Sorry I did not realize.  Still, this is not a Ubuntu specific mail-list.

It was a direct reply to someone with an ubuntu.com mail address.

> Go troll here

Insulting people who report and describe bugs and problems is exactly
that type of ignorance that leads to such problematic software.

I believe if you reported *bugs and problems* in a more gracious fashion you may get better results.    The link was how to remove Network Manager in Ubuntu. I have no involvement in the creation of Network Manager, which happens to work great for me on Ubuntu.

 I will not comment further on this thread.