Re: Network Manager does not find system wide connections

Dan Williams wrote:
> Is the keyfile plugin definitely getting loaded
> via /etc/NetworkManager/nm-system-settings.conf?

[main]
plugins=ifupdown,keyfile

[ifupdown]
managed=false

To verify this, I had also placed a debug message in

G_MODULE_EXPORT GObject *
nm_system_config_factory (void)

in ./system-settings/plugins/keyfile/plugin.c

which is successfully printed. So it looks as if the plugin is
started.

> Well, it certainly should if the keyfile plugin gets loaded by
> nm-system-settings.  The function
> system-settings/plugins/keyfile/plugin.c :: read_connections() does this
> for you when the plugin gets initialized.  Can you check to see whether
> read_connections() ever gets called?

Nope. I put a debug message into read_connections() at the very
beginning of the procedure, but it was not printed.

regards