Re: NetworkManager integrated with ModemManager

Would that be the case with other kind of devices as well?

I have used ppp chat scripts and wvdial earlier for Bluetooth
connections, but have not tried any of that lately (got a PCMCIA card
that Just Works! Thanks for that Dan!).

I have through the years tested IR, USB, serial, Bluetooth and even
WLAN connections between a phone and a GNU/Linux machine (mainly
Ubuntu since 2005, debian and FC before that) and have tested all the
software that I could find (Vodaphone, Wader, UMTSmon, ppp, wvdial,
blueman).

How can I help?

I got contacts that could help us with devices to test.

I really like to see all kind of modem support available
out-of-the-box through NM, even Bluetooth devices.

These are exciting times!

Regards,

Rubén Romero
https://launchpad.net/~huayra