RE: How to setup NM VPN ?

> This could be a problem with pppd. What version are you using?
> ppp-2.4.5 is known to fix some DNS/WINS issues.

On Fedora 10 the current is  2.4.4-8.
The last development version  I was able to find is 2.4.4-9 for fedora 11 on rpmfind.net.

I think I will have to wait until 2.4.5 be released to fedora.

Anyway, thank you very much for helping me to put NM-openvpn working with my SW/Zerina VPN server.

cheers,

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages