How to setup NM VPN ?

Hi,
 I am using Fedora 10, Network manager openvpn plugin
(NetworkManager-openvpn-0.7.0-18.svn11.fc10.i386) and
openvpn-2.1-0.29.rc15.fc10.i386.

I can connect to the remote openvpn server using the openvpn command line:
[code]
# openvpn --config myvpn.ovpn --script-security 2
Enter Private Key Password:
Initialization Sequence Completed
[/code]

..and I access all hosts on VPN side. No problems at all.

The question is: How to setup a similar connection using NM ?

The command above uses 2 files: myvpn.ovpn and mypkcs-file.p12

myvpn.ovpn:
[code]

#OpenVPN Server conf
tls-client
client
dev tun
proto udp
tun-mtu 1400
remote 12.13.14.15 1194
 #obfuscated OVPN IP gateway
pkcs12 mypkcs-file.p12
cipher BF-CBC
comp-lzo
verb 3
ns-cert-type server
[/code]

mypkcs-file.p12 is in the same directory is myvpn.ovpn and it is a
data/binary file. I got both files from my OVPN server (a smoothwall
with the zerina mod)

On windows, I am using openVPNGUI from http://openvpn.se. On windows, I need just
to drop both files on a config file and I am ready to go.

Any ideas about how to configure NM-openvpn ? It has several options and types
and it request several files I don't have....

It is NM-openvpn applet compatible with this specific openvpn setup ?

thanks for any inputs.

http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx