Re: wireless networking no longer works.

Tom Bourke wrote:
> Hello all.  I have had fedora 10 installed on my laptop for some time
> and networking had been good.  The network would even survive suspend
> and hibernate.  Last week did a full reinstall of fedora 10 on 2
> identical laptops.  Acer Aspire 3680-2633.  Atheros Communications Inc.
> AR2413 802.11bg.  Every thing worked fine. Including wls network.

Have you updated the kernel recently? Perhaps after the reinstall? A
newer kernel might make a difference, the drivers for the card may have
been updated in the latest kernel, I'm pretty sure that there was an F10
kernel update some time in the last week or so.

--

Brian