NM and local caching nameserver

Hello,

I apologise if this has surfaced before, but I've not kept real track of
NM developments recently. In the past I remember NM was going to use a
local caching-only nameserver for resolution and put "nameserver
127.0.0.1" in /etc/resolv.conf and use DBUS to notify it of upstream
nameservers and interface changes. Does this still exist, and is there
any canonical way to use it in Fedora 11?

Thanks,
James.

--
The Holy ettlz                              TheHolyettlz googlemail com
PGP key ID: 03F94B5D