Re: How to convert Cisco VPN PCF to something network-manager-vpnc can use?

Off list, someone mentioned that I should try pcf2vpnc.

I found it in /usr/share/vpnc/pcf2vpnc

What would I do with the output of that? I piped it into a file and tried
to import it through NM's VPN Configuration's importer, but no luck,
so I figure that's not the right process.

Thanks,
Jamie