Re: Working with a local DNS cache
- From: Adam Langley <agl imperialviolet org>
- To: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Working with a local DNS cache
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:08:59 -0700
On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 8:04 AM, Dan Williams<dcbw redhat com> wrote:
> Overall, approach looks pretty good. I wont' subject you to
> GInterface/GObject if you don't volunteer for it (though I'd be happy to
> guide) so let me know when you've got the style cleanups and I'll run
> through again. Thanks!
I rewrote the patch series to use a GObject interface (I think; I've
never used GObject before, so I'm a little unsure).
As ever, the patches are at http://github.com/agl/NetworkManager/commits/agl3
Adam Langley agl imperialviolet org http://www.imperialviolet.org
] [Thread Prev