Re: Working with a local DNS cache
- From: Adam Langley <agl imperialviolet org>
- To: Paul Wouters <paul xelerance com>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Working with a local DNS cache
- Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 16:45:47 -0700
On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 3:25 PM, Paul Wouters<paul xelerance com> wrote:
> If imposing a local DNS cache, please use Unbound or Bind, as those
> are currently the only ones supporting DNSSEC.
For the purposes of NetworkManager, so long as the DBus interface
exists, the underlying server doesn't matter.
It appears that I need to make the IP config code asynchronous as a
first step. I'll start hacking on that.
Adam Langley agl imperialviolet org http://www.imperialviolet.org
] [Thread Prev