Re: option products with network-manager-0.7.1~rc4.1.cf199a964

Jeroen Elebaut wrote, On 08/25/2009 11:17 AM:
Hey all,
I hope this is the correct place to provide several patches for the
network-manager. It seems the version included in ubuntu 9.04 is not
working correctly with most option products (using hso driver).

Contribution from option.com? Cool! I hope this only the start.

Please tell your manager that this will be a big plus to Option when I shall recommend 3G products for deployment in future projects.

/Mads