Re: how can I disconnect?

Nicolò Chieffo wrote:

> So I propose this: when you click on a network to which you are
> currently connected (wired or wireless), you get disconnected.
> Now the default behavior is instead of renewing the connection and the
> IP address.
>
> What do you think of this proposal?

I think this is pretty counter-intuitive behaviour.

If such a feature is to be added to nm-applet it should imho be implemented as a
separate clickable (disconnect) icon next to the connection.
Afaicr, the mockups that were floating around regarding the new gui for
nm-applet had something liks this.

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?