Re: dbus and OpenVPN Autostart

Is it possible to modify the script such that if I have vpn connecting
automatically for all network connections, it will not automatically
reconnect to the vpn if I disconnect the vpn connection manually.

What I would like is to have network-manager connecting automatically to a
specific vpn access point, but I want to be able to choose a different
access point manually when I need to.
Sent from the Gnome - NetworkManager mailing list archive at