how can I disconnect?

Hello, I'd like to point out that n-m is missing a way to selectively
disconnect from some networks.
Currently you can either completely disconnect the system, or
disconnect to all wireless networks.
This is a limitation, because maybe a user wants to disconnect only
from a single network. See this scenario:
- 3 connections are established: wired and 2 wireless (the user has 2 cards)
- the user wants to disconnect from the wired: IMPOSSIBLE!
- the user wants to disconnect from one wireless but keep the other
running: IMPOSSIBLE!

So I propose this: when you click on a network to which you are
currently connected (wired or wireless), you get disconnected.
Now the default behavior is instead of renewing the connection and the
IP address.

What do you think of this proposal?