Re: APN list: adding mcc & mnc

>> The only to do this sensibility is to allocate a mcc / mnc pair for
>> each network entry.
>
> Yeah, that's probably the best solution.
>
> Dan

I have a speadsheet with all the codes on it though I was looking
through and it has quite a few inconsistancies and issues in it. It
com from the GSMA but each network filles in their own data and some
of them do thin=s in diffrent ways. As well some of the data is
somewhat out of date.

Been trying for some time to find the time to tidy this up but I am
not sure how to merge all this into the existing xml