Re: APN list: adding mcc & mnc

On Tue, 2009-04-14 at 15:05 +0200, Martijn Cox (LiveContacts) wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> I’ve sent the following email to Wellark, the maintainer of the Mobile
> Broadband Provider Info project, a few weeks ago, outlining a way to
> include mobile country codes and mobile network codes in the MBPI
> project. In the meantime, we’ve already implemented this scheme in our
> company, and have successfully used it to extract the APN’s for two
> providers in one country. Would you be interested in using this
> scheme?

Yeah, that would be pretty cool.  IIRC, we can then extract bits from
the IMSI and figure out which provider the SIM is for too, right?

Can you provide a sample of how this would look in the XML config too?
We need to ensure that we can store multiple MCC/MNC codes for each
provider in the table.

Dan