Re: Connecting with wpa_supplicant works, NM 0.7 doesn't

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 14:17 +0300, Tambet Ingo wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Giovanni Lovato
> <giovanni lovato aldu net> wrote:
> >  I tried to hack gconf keys to set that "peaplabel=0" but every time I
> > connect gconf keys are regenerated and the string I added unset. Don't
> > know if that string is important, but I guess it is since without it
> > wpa_supplicant won't connect.
>
> Try with key "phase1-peaplabel" and value "0" (string).

Yes, that's what I tried: "phase1-peaplabel" with string value
"0" (without quotes, of course). The problem is whatever key I add when
NM asks me credentials all the keys in gconf are reset (i.e.
"phase1-peaplabel" unset).
--
Giovanni Lovato <giovanni lovato aldu net>