Re: [ANNOUNCE] ModemManager (for GSM and CDMA)

Antti

Is it possible to add fields to this database. I am thinking of adding the MCC/MNC codes (Mobile Country code / mobile network code)

some phones that perhaps do not have a complete list will show these codes rather than the network name if they do not have the correct mapping stored in them.

-- Stuart Ward M +44 7782325143

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Antti Kaijanmäki <antti kaijanmaki net> wrote:
Fanen, sorry for duplicate. I forgot to CC the nm-list.

ti, 2008-09-16 kello 08:06 +0100, Fanen A. kirjoitti:
> I tried using adding a new mobile connection with the wizard and
> noticed that it contains the wrong settings for most networks in my
> country, as well as duplicate entries. I'd like to fix that.
> Thanks.

Great! :)
Detailed instructions are found here under "How to Contribute":
http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManager/MobileBroadband/ServiceProviders

 -- Antti