Re: Connecting with wpa_supplicant works, NM 0.7 doesn't
- From: "Tambet Ingo" <tambet gmail com>
- To: "Giovanni Lovato" <giovanni lovato aldu net>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Connecting with wpa_supplicant works, NM 0.7 doesn't
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:17:24 +0300
On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Giovanni Lovato
<giovanni lovato aldu net> wrote:
> I tried to hack gconf keys to set that "peaplabel=0" but every time I
> connect gconf keys are regenerated and the string I added unset. Don't
> know if that string is important, but I guess it is since without it
> wpa_supplicant won't connect.
Try with key "phase1-peaplabel" and value "0" (string).
] [Thread Prev