Re: Mobile Broadband - how do I trace/debug the modem initialisation?

Hi,

The 5530 string triggers me... :-)
I would believe it to be some other vendor than broadcom.

It probably would be supported by the mbm plugin.
The reason you get errors on atz is because it uses at&f instead (an alias sort of to atz) Also, the modem comes up with cfun=4 (rf disabled) and an cfun=1 makes rf enabled. Doing a cfun=0, which modemmanager currently does as close down, will power off
the modem...