RE: NetworkManager + PPP

Title: Re: NetworkManager + PPP

De:  de Dan Williams
Enviado el: jue 29/05/2008 20:24
Para: public van-schelve de
CC: networkmanager-list gnome org
Asunto: Re: NetworkManager + PPP

On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 13:35 +0200, van Schelve wrote:

>This is caused by missing bits in the hal-info package.  Could you send
the output of 'lshal' to me and I'll extract the necessary bits?
Technically only the device with "usb.interface.number = 0" should be
used by NetworkManager, but we have to go through each device that shows
up like this and fix it.

Very interesting. I have added this information to :

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/NetworkManager/UsbModem

I am using Huawei E220.  If you have specific information about it, I could also add it to the page.

Regards.

Pedro.