NetworkManager + PPP

Hello.

In addition to my previous post from yesterday I have seen an other problem
regarding mobile connections based on ppp. In my Laptop (Lenovo x61) there
is an Sierra Wireless MC8775 installed. Normally I see three devices for
this card: /dev/ttyUSB0, /dev/ttyUSB1 and /dev/ttyUSB2. This is the
behavior for many other cards too.

In some situations this devices can be different. For example after
suspend/resume the laptop or you will have ttyUSB{3,4,5} or if there is an
other device installed that provides an ttyUSB0 you will get ttyUSB{4,5,6}.
It seems to me that NetworkManager only checks the availbility for
/dev/ttyUSB0. Is this true? Or do I have an other problem?

-- Hans-Gerd