Announce: Mobile Manager project

Hello all, I'd like to introduce our newly released project, which I think
could have synergies with NetowrkManager

http://mobilemanager.movilforum.com/

Mobile Manager (MM) is a D-Bus service to control all aspects of
3G and WWAN devices beyond connectivity: PIN/PUK management,
roaming, network configuration, SMS, etc. I saw some similar
work is in progress in NM currently, but in my view MM provides
a more comprehensive management of 3G devices.

Follow the instructions on the project site for downloading and
installation. The D-Bus-based API docs can be consulted online at:

http://mobilemanager.movilforum.com/index.php/API_Documentation

MM is currently being used as the core of Telefónica movistar
3G connection manager (Escritorio movistar) and our plan is to
keep on growing MM with respect to functionality and device
support. Despite being used by a private company, MM is
entirely free (GPL2) and will continue to be.

What is your opinion of MM? Do you see any way of colaboration
between MM and NM? Thanks very much for your feedback,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo
Telefónica, Research and Development