How to connect to my universities WPA2-network via nm-applet (SVN)?

Hi,

I can successfully connect to my universities wlan with the following config:

# cat /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf
ctrl_interface=/var/run/wpa_supplicant
ctrl_interface_group=wheel

network={
          ssid="uni-ms"
          scan_ssid=1
          key_mgmt=WPA-EAP
          pairwise=TKIP
          group=TKIP
          eap=PEAP
          password="***"
          identity="***"
          priority=5
          phase1="peaplabel=0"
          phase2="auth=MSCHAPV2"
}

Somehow I am not able to connect to the same network with the nm-applet GUI. I think I tried all possible combination, but none works.

So which should work??

I have wpa_supplicant logs of the working and failed attempts ...

I am on openSUSE an using the following packages:
# rpm -qa | grep NetworkM
NetworkManager-gnome-0.7.0.r720-1
NetworkManager-vpnc-0.7.0-52
NetworkManager-glib-0.7.0.r3649-0