Network manager and Debian sid

Thanks guys for your work!!

I'have been following the development of NM 0.7 project since January
and now I succedded in packaging all the NetworkManager stuff for my
debian sid box.

After some quarrel on the new nm-system setting service that is now a
system-service I can now use NetworkMnager right from the init.d boot
process assigning my Eth0 the right address before logging in.
I had to delete all entries in /etc/network/interfaces matching eth0
to start NM without racing with /etc/init.d/networking. Even the only
"auto eth0" lead to a wrong configuration of NM, probably because of
debian network scripts bring up eth0 in ipv6. With only loopback in
/etc/network/interfaces all is fine.

I now use the keyfile plugin under debian and the new PolicyKit rules
to manage the system-connections.
My system-connection is:
marco marco-debian:~$ cat /etc/NetworkManager/system-connections/Casa

[connection]
id=Casa
type=802-3-ethernet
autoconnect=true
timestamp=1205857717

[802-3-ethernet]
port=tp
speed=0
duplex=full
auto-negotiate=true
mtu=0

[ipv4]
method=manual
address1=192.168.233.2;255.255.255.0;192.168.233.1;

I struggled two days before having the right syntax on last line.

Anyway, thanks for you good work.
Bye
Marco