"Edit wireless networks" dialog improvement

Hi all,

First of all, I want to congratulate you all on consistently making network manager a better tool. One of the newer features that really improve the nm-applet is the "edit wireless networks" dialog. However, I think it can be improved as shown in this mockup: http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?image=networkmanageruo5.png . The changes are simple, really:

1) Show not only the "saved" networks, but also all visible networks (along with their signal strength)
2) Allow the user to connect to a network straight from that dialog
3) Move scary advanced options into an "advanced" collapsible field
4) Remove the "last used" field (why would this be relevant to the user?)
5) Remove the menu bar
6) Allow adding new networks (using the "connect to other wireless network" dialog that already exists)

For the fun of it, I also included another feature that is not just a cosmetic improvement of the "edit wireless networks" dialog, but a fundamental improvement in network manager:
7) Priorities - allow the user to select which networks should be prioritized. For example, if Network1 has a low signal strength and Network2 (with stronger signal) is within range, network manager will switch to Network2. However, there are situations where the user would like Network1 to have the priority over Network2, such as when Network1 is the only one that contains a shared printer.

I realize (7) is a bit much to ask :) , but what do you think about (1)-(6) ?

- Thiago