Re: NetworkManager and rf_kill

Hm... I'm starting to think that this in fact is a bug, but I'm not sure if the bug is NM's or the driver's. The thing is, I'm dual booting a 32-bit and a 64-bit version of ubuntu. When sending the previous email, I was in the 32-bit environment. However, I have now noticed that "disable wireless" disables the LED in the 64-bit environment, contrary to what happens in the 32-bit environment.

Sorry for spamming, I just realized the 64-bit installation in fact was using ubuntu's 0.6.6 version, probably patched to behave differently. Nevermind me :-p