NetworkManager and rf_kill

Hi list,

When disabling wireless network using nm-applet, NM does not seem to disable the device (by means of /sys/class/net/wlan0/device/rf_kill). This is true both of the 0.6.6 version that Ubuntu Hardy ships and a quite recent svn build that I've compiled myself. The svn build is on a machine with the ipw2200 driver and the 0.6.6 version is on a machine which uses the iwlwifi driver on 4965 chipset.

Is this a bug that I should report, or is it a not yet implemented feature?

Regards,
K.