Re: Is NetworkManager ready for servers with may interfaces?

On Mon, 5 May 2008, Dan Williams wrote:

> ... and on Ubuntu it would be whatever config tool gets run when you
> do System -> Administration -> Networking or something like that.
> If you just use NM to manage your connections, then no, you do not care
> about this :)

... or, presumably, if I tend to manage connections on my own via text-
file editing?

Thanks,

	-Kenny

--
Kenneth R. Crudup  Sr. SW Engineer, Scott County Consulting, Los Angeles
O: 3630 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #138, L.A., CA 90034-6809      (888) 454-8181