Re: Can't compile
- From: Dan Williams <dcbw redhat com>
- To: Marco Franke <Real-Franky gmx de>
- Cc: networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Can't compile
- Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 18:08:59 -0400
On Sat, 2008-03-29 at 09:18 +0100, Marco Franke wrote:
> I use Ubuntu 7.10 and I have wanted to install the networkmanager of
> I get the sourcecode and then I run the command: ./autogen.sh
> --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
> I get an error. I need the lib1-0pre8. There is no package for Ubuntu.
You'll just need to get it installed, somehow :(
> I have tried to compile the sourcefiles of the lib1-0pre8 and the
> lib1-1 but I get every time
> an error: insert: stat ... can't find the file or the directory.
> Know somebody this error and can help me?
Not really sure, perhaps you could ask the Ubuntu libnl maintainer about
] [Thread Prev