question about get access points function

Hi all,

I downloaded the last friday's svn revision and I saw that in this version it doesn't update well the ap list in the file nm-device-802-11-wireless.c from libnm-glib. More exactly the problem is in function nm_device_802_11_wireless_get_access_points (well, I think). After looking a little bit, I don't understand why there is a condition for priv->aps. the code is:

if (priv->aps)
		return handle_ptr_array_return (priv->aps);

If I remove this lines, it works and I didn't notice any new bug.

Thanks,

Charly Liu