Re: manual mode options

What I want if it's possible when in manual mode (or in roaming) the
possibility of insert other option  like:

wpa-scan-ssid 1
wpa-ap-scan 1

and these additional options saved in the profile so when I switch from
one profile an other I don't have to insert these options manually in
the file /etc/network/interfaces (I use debian like distros)

A question, where is saved the configuration parameters of manual a
profile in NM (see my previously post)

thnx