manual mode options

Hi

At work I have a wireless network with static address  and wpa-psk protection but and don't broadcast the  ssid. So I've configured nm in manual mode to use the statical ip and save this profile/location but to work I'have to add manualy in the file /etc/network/interface the options wpa-scan-ssid 1!!
 It's possible save this option in the profile/location of nm and where nm save/store the configuration of the manual profiles, I know that in roaming save the parameters in gconf  at system/networking/wireless/networks/SSID but where in manual mode???

thnx everyone

Tiscali.Fax: ricevi gratis sulla tua email e invii a 12 cent per pagina
senza scatto alla risposta